Regional Sales ManagerJob ID: 7261 Save Job
Our client, a pioneer and one of the largest global providers of customized wear solutions, process technologies and services to the mining, material handling and mineral processing industries with international operations located in Australia, USA, Mexico, LATAM, Canada, Sweden, Ghana, South Africa, Zambia, Brazil, and Southeast Asia.
Reporting to the VP of Sales in the US, the Business Development Manager, working remotely anywhere in the Northwest of Mexico is responsible for sales and technical support for the Northwest Region of Mexico and in the near future potentially leading the Central America region . He or she will utilize technical expertise to develop a strong relationship with the client and come up with solutions that will solve customers’ problems and provide them with the best return on investment. The products are primarily used in the mineral processing industry. The company provides substantial support and training including international training and benchmarking at leading foreign operations.
This position has the potential for development and growth to a Regional Sales Manager for Mexico and Central America as the company continues to grow and expand.
- Maximize sales by promoting the product line, capitalizing on opportunities, and continuously supporting the sales process.
- Identify and qualify key prospect accounts for sales opportunities.
- Develop a good understanding of the customers’ business model, machine, and application requirements to determine the best solution.
- Service and grow existing accounts.
- Provide on-site technical and applications assistance to customers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposal and presentations.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of company solutions, products, features/benefits, functionality, pricing strategy, and competitive advantages and weaknesses.
- Develop ability to negotiate with customers to achieve a good balance between products and services offered, profitability, and competitive market offering. Ability to negotiate both technical and commercial terms.
- Maintain a high level of motivation and to working with the national and international team.
- Work closely with Management and Engineering to help identify the needs of the customers with respect to new products, sales tools, and required services.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 to 10 years of experience with mechanical products related to mining/mineral processing.
- Experience in technical sales and/equipment sales.
- Superior sales and presentation skills or demonstrable sales aptitude.
- The willingness and desire to take advantage of a career opportunity that offers the opportunity to grow and increase responsibilities as the territory grows.
- Education in Technology, Engineering or Sciences is preferred.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Excellent oral and written communications. Ambition and creativity are essential, in addition to a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Combined with substantial support and training including international training and benchmarking at leading foreign operations.