Outside Sales Representative (CDMX)Job ID: 7398 Save Job
Our client is one of the most respected and iconic names in the exclusively to-the-trade, luxury home furnishings, textiles, and accessories market. Our company has dedicated over four decades to working with the very best in the design world to create and market truly unique and exquisite products. Everything we do and the elite clientele we serve is dedicated to making life more beautiful.
Environments for life, architecture, landscape, and beyond are what we live and breathe each and every day. Ours is more than a life of producing and selling products. Our people share a passion for creativity, design, and art that is central to our daily lives. It’s not just what we do but what we love.
Currently, we are seeking an Outside Sales Representative who will be representing our luxury brands in the Mexico City area. Our sales force is energetic, ambitious, and lives to sell, excel and exceed goals. We hire for passion, ambition, and the rare individual who truly understands what it means to go above and beyond
- Identify, map, and develop new business, expanding existing opportunities.
- Drive sales by presenting and selling client’s products and services to all design professionals in the territory
- Perform 10-15 sales calls on average per week to both residential and hospitality firms both current clients and cold calls. The definition of a sales call: a presentation to a key contact showing new product and also showing product applicable to current projects/needs based on conversation when scheduling the sales call.
- Perform 5-10 “bird calls” a week to update and maintain the clients’ library.
- Be accountable for individual sales goals
- Seek new client relationships
- Manage and schedule all manufacturer visits and provide a brief summary of the week after the visit during the weekly team meeting.
- Identify “Top 10 Projects” and report on weekly progress during weekly meetings.
- Provide accurate and clear notes in CRM regarding all meetings for the week.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with high-end furnishings and textiles
- Furniture Industry knowledge is a plus
- Must have a proven and verifiable sales success record with developing business by expanding your customer base and growing sales