Regional Sales ManagerJob ID: 7391 Save Job
Our client is one of the most respected and iconic names in the exclusively to-the-trade, luxury home furnishings, textiles and accessories market. Our company has dedicated over four decades to working with the very best in the design world to create and market truly unique and exquisite products. Everything we do and the elite clientele we serve is dedicated to making life more beautiful. Environments for life, architectural, landscape and beyond are what we live and breathe each and every day. Ours is more than a life of producing and selling products. Our people share a passion for creativity, design and art that is central to our daily lives. It’s not just what we do but what we love.
We are looking for someone to fill the position of Regional Manager/Business Developer – Mexico. The Regional Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving our brand recognition and financial growth within the Mexican territory. You will coordinate with company executives and sales & marketing professionals to review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins and expansion.
The Regional Manager we are looking for owns the outcome”: An entrepreneurial, tenaciously focused on delivering the end result, with real experience in sales & hospitality, charisma and assertive communication, obsessed in the furnishing/textile/interior design, passionate about understanding the needs and priorities of our customers, and using customer data and insights to inform strategy. Thrives in fast moving culture; adaptable to change and energized by ambiguity, the ability to travel performing Regional and outside sales and business activities, bilingual & overall engined to success with commitment, excellence and continuous improvement.
The compensation is base salary plus commission.
- Work closely with Regional Director and other Sales Representatives to identify and close new business deals or expand existing business opportunities.
- First point of contact for new potential clients for our brand
- Respond to the industry trade and vendors, developing sales in territories that haven’t bought psls type of product line before.
- Work directly with customers to network, develop strategic partnerships, build a CRM database
- Must have good customer service skills and a strong understanding of psls products and services.
- Take initiative to drive the business by developing strong relationships with design professionals.
- Complete 25+ in person sales visits per week visiting existing clients, creating relationships with new clients, presenting our brand, discussing projects, and updating/providing them with samples.
- Produce and consistently update target account list of clients and sales strategy for each account
- Manage ops/administrative activity into Sales Force, according to the account strategies created.
- Provide detailed, accurate formal quotes in a timely manner when requested by design professionals.
- Follow sales from beginning to end of the sales cycle. Coordinate with Sales Support based in PTM, San Luis Potosi to place sales.
- Manage open quote report through consistent follow up via phone and email with design professionals.
- Handle various administrative reporting to Western Trade Director and meet deadlines
- Stay up to date and share local trends, market information, and industry information with International Sales Manager
- Assist International Sales Manager with other Business Development and Local PR activities; including local and international events.
- Exemplify high-end customer service and a professional brand image of our company
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years sales/hospitality/service experience preferably in the furnishing/textile/interior design industry
- Excellent charisma and communication, interpersonal, business management, and computer skills
- The ability to travel through Mexico to perform outside sales and business activities
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, adaptability, and internal drive for success
- Fluent in English and at least one of the following: Spanish