Sr. Manufacturing Supervisor (Production)Job ID: 7195 Save Job
We have been retained by a market-leading supplier for regulated manufacturer of electronic and mechanical components, to search for a Manufacturing Production Supervisor. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and become part of a strongly collaborative team.
- This role will actively lead a production team, by implementing objectives and metrics to improve results.
- Will provide day to day supervision of assigned manufacturing and production department.
- Will oversee scheduling of production routines and troubleshoot problems.
- Individual must be familiar with tools to improve efficiency and work closely with quality department to simultaneously improve quality results. This role will be responsible to develop an action plan for implementing Lean Manufacturing Tools and promote a Continuous Improvement Culture.
- Will work closely supporting maintenance department and actively participate in staff meetings when needed. .
- Manufacturing environment is high mix/low volume production schedule.
5-7 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, and at least 3 years leading a team of 5 or more direct reports.
Experience working in a culture with Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement methods and tools including 5’S, TPM, Kaizen events, etc.
BS degree highly preferred
Fluent in English and Spanish highly preferred
Familiarity with ERP System (SAP, Oracle, etc)
Experience working within a regulated environment such as Medical Devices, Aerospace, Automotive or Defense manufacturing industries highly preferred.
Understanding of Quality Systems (ISO, IATF, ITAR, etc)
Leadership and ability to mentor and develop a team.
Strong organization skills and time management
Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Solid presentation skills.