Proprietary Search Methodology
Barbachano International (BIP) is a high-performance Executive Search and Recruitment firm that specializes in recruiting & headhunting Executive and Mid-Level Management, as well as Professional-level candidates in the United States, Mexico, Latin America, and Canada. Our Proprietary Search Methodology is a 30 step search process and a cornerstone to our successful placement rate of nearly 97% on mutually committed search assignments. With a major focus of quality over quantity, we deliver lasting solutions that impact our client’s success.
Detailed Search Process
- RConsult with client companies to develop an understanding of the open position and of the specifications and expectations of the candidate needed to fill the position.
- RDevelop a detailed job description, including company information, as well as an assessment of the workplace demographics and the client’s management style.
- RConduct the search assignment by the timeline presented to the client company (as requested).
- RDevelop a candidate questionnaire tailored to the search assignment.
- RElaborate a road-map for recruiting. Then research and source target databases, networks, trade associations, and organizations, among many other resources to build a potential candidate list.
- RWhile recruiting, develop a picture of the current compensation for the target position within the industry.
- RDeliver value proposition and selling points of career opportunity, and company to potential candidates.
- RConduct initial prescreens and select those to be interviewed.
- RRecruit and conduct in-depth behavioral style interviews.
- RConduct assessment of the candidate’s major strengths and weaknesses, suitability for the position, and candidate fit.
- RConduct extensive references for verification of candidate credentials and salary.
- RMake recommendations to the client which include written profiles of viable candidates according to the scheduled timeline.
- RCandidate profile and summary will include:
Resume and employment record
Candidate’s needs in a new company
Current compensation (if permitted by law) and benefits of the candidate and minimum desired salary
Criteria for Change of Employment
Relocation issues (if any)
Legal Work Status (if applicable)
- RSchedule candidate/client initial interviews and participate in the interview process, as needed.
- RProvide candidate feedback to the client on the initial interview process.
- RSchedule final interviews with selected candidates.
- RFacilitate/negotiate employment offer to the final candidate.
- RAssist the final candidate in resigning from current employment, assist with drafting the letter of resignation, and prepare the candidate to deal with the possibility of a counteroffer.
Note: All confidential information relating to the business of our employer/clients, which is imparted as an aid to the search assignment, shall be treated accordingly.
5,000+ Successful Placements for the World’s Biggest and Brightest Companies
Questions? Get In Touch
Call 619-427-2310 to speak to a representative or complete the form below