FP&A ManagerJob ID: 7531 Save Job
We have been retained by our client who is the leading aquaculture company in north America in their product category. They are globally recognized as producing and distributing the highest quality product through sustainable and environmentally responsible ranching practices. Due to their high growth, they are seeking an experienced Finance Manager who will be responsible for leading the financial planning and analysis function (FP&A) for the organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in FP&A and reporting, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Develop and maintain financial models and projections to support business decisions.
- Provide financial analysis and insights to senior management to aid in strategic decision making.
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Monitor and report on financial performance, highlighting trends and variances.
- Develop and implement financial policies, procedures, and controls to ensure compliance with regulations and best practices.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive financial performance and improve operational efficiency.
- Manage the month-end closing process and ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual PowerPoint presentations for the Leadership meetings as well as the Board meetings.
- Coordinate and manage information flow with banks and creditors.
- Lead ad-hoc financial analysis and projects as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role with a focus on Financial Planning & Analysis
- Experience collaborating with a multinational company with exposure to import/export activity.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment. Must possess an absolute sense of accountability and high sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of GAAP and financial regulations
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (excel, PowerPoint, word) and strong experience working with an ERP (Oracle, SAP)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Previous industry experience is a big Plus.