Key Account Growth Manager – MexicoJob ID: 7535 Save Job
We have been retained by our client, who is the leading aquaculture company in North America, within their product category. They are globally recognized for producing and distributing the highest quality product through sustainable and environmentally responsible ranching practices. Due to their high growth, they are seeking an experienced Key Account Growth Manager who will be responsible for driving demand for our distributors in the Mexico Market.
- Develop and execute the Key Account Management strategy, including client segmentation, establishing clear communication channels, developing a process for account planning and reviews, and implementing metrics for tracking success.
- Conduct market research and analysis to gain a clear understanding of the company’s SWOT analysis and competitor benchmarking.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including distributors, end-clients (restaurant and hotel buyer teams), chefs, and end-consumers, to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase revenue from existing accounts and acquire new customers.
- Create and manage the sales budget and forecast.
- Deliver monthly sales performance and market trend updates through presentations.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, logistics, marketing, and operations to identify and capitalize on opportunities for growth.
- Manage the entire sales process, from lead generation to closing deals, including negotiating contracts, and pricing.
- Represent the brand as a culinary ambassador in Mexico.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role – Key Account Manager or Sales Manager within the culinary industry in Mexico, and a focus on high-end products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Data driven and process oriented.
- Successful experience working with a CRM such as salesforce.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment. Must possess an absolute sense of accountability and high sense of urgency.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (excel, PowerPoint, word).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Availability and willingness to travel within Mexico, the United States (US Visa required), and internationally as needed