Sales DirectorJob ID: 7447 Save Job
Our client is an Import/Export Distribution company located near City of Industry, California; They are dedicated to the Manufacturing, import/export, and Distribution of PPE Products such as Nitrile Gloves and Wet Wipes. Recently they have established two manufacturing facilities in India dedicated to the production of Nitrile Gloves and Wet Wipes
The Company has retained our firm to find their new Director of Sales. The mission of this role is to sell PPE products manufactured by their manufacturing units of safety gloves like nitrile, latex, and vinyl for Medical & General use. As well as the second manufacturing unit producing Wet Wipes and non-woven fabric conversations
This role will be responsible for the full sales cycle within the US market, including lead generation, identification of new business development opportunities, and converting these opportunities into new clients. The Director of Sales will initiate contact and continue to develop strong professional relationships with key decision makers within the prospective client companies.
- Design and drive the implementation of the Sales and Go-to-Market strategies
- Initiate potential business deals by contacting potential clients, discovering, and exploring opportunities from the initial contact.
- Creation of ideas and driving strategy to maximize the growth potential of The Company in the US market.
- Perform research into target businesses and industries
- Consistently maintain a strong pipeline of meetings, presentations, and proposals
- Maintain a professional approach to all lead generation and sales interactions and deliver superior and customized sales presentations to customers by being fully prepared and performing research in advance of any interaction.
- Develop negotiating strategies to maximize conversion of sales opportunities, whilst operating within defined financial parameters as well as managing commercial and operational risks.
- Network across target markets to build a robust sales pipeline and identify new opportunities.
- Client Relationship management as required for the US market – cultivate and maintain close and trusted relationships with our growing US client base
- Represent the company to the external market through attendance at industry events.
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Business development mindset
- Effective communication skills, written and oral, with experience in making presentations
- Strong business acumen
- Results oriented, initiative-taking, excellent management / organizational skills.
- High level attention to detail
Qualifications & Experience
- 10+ years of sales and business development experience
- 5+ years of sales experience within the PPE industry with direct experience selling wipes and/or gloves.
- Strong existing relationship with potential customers within target industries such as Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive, Hospitality, Retail, Food Service, etc.
- Experience dealing with an international supply chain