Director of Sales – East Coast RegionJob ID: 7470 Save Job
Our client, founded in 1994, is global leader in money transfer services from the USA to Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Africa. They currently have over 100,000 payout/receipt agent locations. They are currently growing aggressively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and direct the East Coast – United States
- Establish and /or develop and flawlessly execute against sales strategies and tactics for assigned region
- Lead the region and oversee planning integrated with the business strategies in partnership with Senior Management Team
- Cultivate and maintain a strong client-driven approach
- Drive concepts to execution in alignment with strategic framework and collaboration with Senior Management team
- Leverage current and past relationships to open doors to new business opportunities
- Integrate competitor information and customer knowledge with customer priorities to develop business opportunities
- Clearly communicate job expectation, plan, monitor and enforce policies and procedures
- Achieve region sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, prepare and complete action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determine region sales system improvements, implement change
- Meet region sales financial objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions
- Establish sales objectives by creating sales plans for region in support of Company’s objectives
- Maintain and expand customer base by guiding sales representatives, building and maintaining rapport with key customers, identifying new customer opportunities
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product or service opportunities, and/or service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends
- Hire and train sales reps. Wil need to hire two sales reps upon arrival.
Supervises approximately 8 sales representatives
Candidate Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- Master’s degree preferred, with preference toward business or finance curriculum
- 10+ years of proven sales experience, required, with retail network supermarkets / convenience stores; money transfer business experience is a plus. Similar experience such as prepaid card services experience (Telephone cards, credit cards, etc.) or consumer packaged goods (CPG) may be considered based on experience and network.
- Multicultural experience is a must; Familiar with Mexico and/or Guatemala culture is highly recommended for employee success.
- Familiar with East Coast USA territory.
- Proficient in speaking, understanding, and writing in English and Spanish
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
- Possess excellent management skills. Loves spending time with sales reps on the field coaching.
- Demonstrated follow-through skills and a sales aggressive mentality
- Prominent level of integrity, ambition, energy, confidence, competitiveness, with a strong work ethic.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 70% of the time
- Pre-employment assessment required
General office working conditions
Schedule Parameters and Employment Expectations:
Monday through Friday, minimum of 40 hours per week, defined as 9:00am to 6:00pm, with occasional work before 9:00am and after 6:00pm on weekdays, and occasional work on the weekends, and holidays, as determined by the needs of the district, while abiding by the rules of the Fair Labor Standards Act.