Production ManagerJob ID: 7529 Save Job
Barbachano International has been retained by a well-established Food Manufacturing organization that offers unique fresh food products like no other. They are looking to hire their next Production Manager, who will plan, organize, and control production in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
This role will lead 2 production supervisors and will develop and execute a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly productivity strategy to consistently exceed on time and within budget. The production manager will be responsible for coordinating the production schedule with other departments including health and safety, quality assurance, etc.
It will provide coaching and training to a team of quality technicians and will support Continuous Improvement efforts within the operation. Will have responsibility to meet and exceed safety standards while producing high quality products, using resources efficiently. Will consistently follow policies, regulations and values for safety, quality, environmental and budget goals.
Will take ownership of the workplace, safety, occupational health, and food safety initiatives. Responsible for understanding and complying with food safety, HACCP, USDA and company policies and other regulatory requirements are met. Support safety and quality initiatives by providing training production teams.
Analyze production resources and manage manufacturing budget as needed. Lead initiatives to improve efficiency through Continuous Improvement efforts and strategies. Will train and lead a production team while motivating and engaging resources through management skills.
- Will have 5-7 years of experience in the food industry.
- B.S. or B.A. degree highly preferred.
- High sense of urgency in meeting productivity goals.
- Solid people skills and ability to collaborate with other departments.
- Proven leadership and ability to influence the production team.
- Will understand USDA and FDA regulations and industry standards.
- Self-motivated person with autonomous problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required.