Human Resources ManagerJob ID: 7411 Save Job
A fast growing privately own Engineering firm is currently seeking for a Regional Human Resources Manager to join their team in their Queretaro, Mexico facility. They are seeking a hands-on individual who is adept at building strong working relationships and collaborating with a broader team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing company that manufactures heavy duty products for there customers worldwide.
Oversee all aspects of the Human Resources function for the site and provide ad hoc support to employees working remotely in the country
- Work closely with the Branch Manager, Director of Human Resources, and the broader HR/H&S team at other branches to develop and assist with company wide programs and projects
- Advise and support employees in day-to-day matters, provide guidance and coaching with respect to company policies
- Provide leadership and coaching to managers and supervisors on key workplace matters such as performance management, difficult conversations, discipline, employee relations, and employee development
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of employee relations issues
- Lead a team of two, an HR Coordinator and a H&S Coordinator who attend to the day-to-day administration of the two areas
- Review & recommend improvements to local policies, procedures, and practices on HR and H&S matters
- In consultation with management, strategically recruit needed talent by preparing job postings, targeting appropriate labour markets, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, and preparing offers of employment.
- Oversee administration of annual performance reviews and wage increases
- Work closely with Payroll regarding payroll related matters
- Manage and administer the Claims management process for Social Insurance
- Partner with Senior Leadership on strategic planning and provide guidance to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
THE ROLE MUST HAVE
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources Management
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) designation would be a definite asset
- 7 to 10 years of experience in Human Resources
- 5 plus years experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Proven leadership skills including ability to coach, develop employees and resolve conflict
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, HRIS)
- Must be bilingual (Spanish and English)
NOTE: This is not a remote position.