Human Resources DirectorJob ID: 7522 Save Job
Our client, a major global leader with over 100 sites around the world seeks a Director of Human Resources to manage multiple manufacturing sites in Mexico. This position will be based in their large Reynosa Manufacturing plant. This Senior HR Director will be tasked with developing a high performing group, maintaining good relations with labor union, reducing employee turnover and becoming a trusted business partner to the General Director of Mexico operations.
Due to the CONFIDENTIAL nature of this position, additional information cannot be provided.
- Must have at least 10+ years’ of previous experience in human resources including 10+ years’ experience in management (i.e., Human Resources Director, Human Resources Manager, or similar).
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Experience managing multiple sites or a large site.
- Human resources generalist background.
- Experience dealing with Unions.
- Experience and knowledge of Mexico compensation, benefits and pre-payroll.
- Knowledge of Mexico employment laws and regulations.
- HRIS experience required.
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Bachelor degree in industrial relations, human resources, business or similar. Master’s degree a plus.
- Must be discreet, possess good communication and people skills and able to handle handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Must have a fine mix of strategic and tactical aptitude.
- Must have a business partner mentality and foster a collaborative work environment.
- The ideal candidate will be a consensus builder with good influencing skills.
In addition to registering in our candidate portal, you may send confidential resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Reference: JOB#7522