Sales ExecutiveJob ID: 7838 Save Job
Our client, a leading food processing company, is seeking a highly driven and passionate Sales Executive to contribute to their vision and growth strategy. The Company is a Mission Driven organization focused on consistently achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction in the most cost effective and sustainable manner. Even though they are the World Leader in their ingredient category, they still maintain a strong entrepreneurial spirit. They operate four processing facilities, as well as transplanting, growing, and trucking operations. They employ over 500 colleagues year-round and 2,000+ seasonal colleagues and have annual revenue of over $1 billion.
- Understand their marketplace, business drivers, customers, products, production capabilities, suppliers, economies, and competitors.
- Provide Strategy and Direction to the team of sales colleagues.
- Enable the Sales team to achieve their Mission. The mission of the Sales Colleagues is to establish superior relationships with every potential customer, attract offers and negotiate mutually sustainable sales agreements with select customers, and provide the company with the ability to sell their products at will.
- Proactively drive innovation and execution in sales.
- Build the strongest possible talent base.
- Embrace productive change. Work with key colleagues throughout the organization to evaluate and improve business processes.
- Build and execute annual sales/profit plans and operating budgets that optimize ROA and maintain three years, monthly rolling operational and financial forecasts.
- Champion the culture of the company which is based on human respect for all Colleagues, trust, and accountability for results.
- Enhance the brand by exhibiting the company’s values of honesty, Integrity, competency, openness and innovativeness, responsibility, efficiency, and humility as the source of their industry leadership.
- Understand the global market for our products & services.
- Complete understanding of the Company’s:
- Production processes, capabilities, and economics.
- Supply chains.
- Sales processes: sales, ordering, shipping, customer services, invoicing, etc.
- Organizational structure.
- Strategic businesses, partnerships, relationships, and contracts.
- Monitor and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Report and review on all relevant KPIs and market data.
- Represent the company at industry events to develop new business opportunities and enhance relationships.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Company was founded and is still owned and operated by such founder who desires to advance the company’s talent base to ensure operational and financial sustainability. It is expected that the candidate will absorb several activities through exhibited competencies. The enterprise has always had a strong entrepreneurial bent. The person who will be successful in this enterprise will have strong values, work ethic and will have already materially fulfilled their drive for self-esteem such that they can concentrate their energies toward contributing to performance versus politics.
- Values: Passion, Integrity, Humility, Strong Work Ethic, Curiosity.
- Strong capability and balance between data driven logical analysis and emotional intelligence.
- Financial Acumen & Business IQ
- Self-directed and highly accountable
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- 5+ years of Sales Leadership ideally within the Food & Ag industry
- Solid experience collaborating within a mid-size organization ($250 million – $2 billion) with a track record of driving profitable growth.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and guide team to reach performance goals.
- Advanced degree in relative discipline is desirable, however character and competency will trump formal education.