Human Resources ManagerJob ID: 7587 Save Job
One of the fastest growing privately owned real estate developers in Mexico is seeking for an HR Director to lead a culture transformation of their human capital to meet the companies’ needs and enhance performance. Position will be reporting to the CEO and partnering as a strategic partner to improve business performance and strategic goals of the company.
The Human Resources Director will position the organization as the local Employer of Choice through HR strategy and execution that engages all employees. As a change agent he/she will act as a neutral advocate for the organization at all levels and will serve as a change agent to drive engagement using a collaborative teaming approach. The HR Director is responsible for understanding the company’s short- mid- & long-range plans, its culture, and its competition and aligns HR strategies to meet business needs.
- Will be responsible for Partnering with leadership, driving Human Capital initiatives. Programs include the performance management process and calibration, development, and cascading of performance goals, Team Member engagement activities, talent review process and strategy development.
- Establishes and analyzes key HR metrics and provides leadership support to ensure business objectives are met.
- Drives a culture focused on living the company Values.
- The HR Director will lead the establishment and implementation of human resource and organizational development practices and programs that maximize the contribution and secure the well-being of the, so that the businesses have the talent and energized workforce in order to achieve its strategic objective.
- Implement the communication plans and activities that ensure the business objectives, plans, budgets and performance are effectively communicated by Directors and Managers to maximize the individual and collective contributions and commitment to continuously improve the performance of the business.
- Establish and continually review the organization size and structure; identify the manpower requirements; and by best practice selection practices ensure the business unit has the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Implement the Company talent review process and establish the activities that will develop the leadership and talent pool required to deliver business results.
- Implement and/or improve the company compensation and benefits framework (including bonus plans) in order to motivate employees to deliver the performance required to meet business unit objectives.
- Review pre-payroll.
- Establish business training plans that focuses on closing the critical skills gaps in the organization and implements a structured approach to the identification of training needs, delivery of training, and ensures that the evaluation of the training outcomes permeates through all development activity.
- Develop a robust employee on-boarding program.
- Ensure that the business complies with the employment legislative frameworks in Mexico (Mexico labor law).
- Build a high performing team working culture within the business that recognizes and rewards excellence and encourages performance improvement.
- Previous experience as a Director of Human Resources, preferably supporting Commercial Real Estate or in a Construction industry (not required) setting with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in an HR Leadership role.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including employee relations, training and development, compensation and benefits, recruitment, performance managements, EH&S, and Talent Management.
- Must have a business partner mentality.
- Ideal candidate will be an effective leader, conflict manager, and motivator of people.
- Must be extremely ethical, assertive, good at execution skills, and possess good communication and people skills.
- Bilingual Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree and or equivalent experience