Quality Control ManagerJob ID: 7545 Save Job
Our client is a prestigious established company globally with a manufacturing site in Mexico and a corporate headquarters in California, producing & wholesaling tobacco and innovative related products since 1995 with popular and thriving brands on the leading edge of smoking accessories for the last 3 decades, constantly pushing boundaries to the upheaval transformation of natural products & flavors; leading the industry by quality control standards and innovation.
The Quality Control Manager based in the Tijuana, Mexico manufacturing plant wil have a strong background in the food industry, with experience leading the coordination and execution of Quality Control activities, as well as a particular focus to inhibit the growth of fungus on the hemp leaf applying quality assurance & complying with the highest standards to satisfy the client needs. Always promotes continuous improvement & thrives under pressure executing the manufacturing process with capacity to run a laboratory, and a strong leadership to manage team activities; conducting tests and procedures, the prospect has a strategic vision and conflict resolution, owns his agenda and detects opportunities for improvement, communicating assertively and providing energy to the organization.
- To fully verify the quality standards on production, according to product specifications.
- To conduct methodologies and procedures to comply with client requirements.
- Analyzes and controls the quality variables on products with continuous improvement.
- Coordinates the efforts through supervisors and control inspectors, ensuring quality control and non-conformities prevention.
- Ensures the correct use of materials in order to manufacture error-free products.
- Guarantees control in the process, measuring and implementing towards desired results.
- Presents projects to reduce costs and increase quality capacity.
- Uses materials from the markets, after research, to ensure that the product is plague-free.
Experience & skills:
- 5 yrs. of experience on quality related areas to food, fungus other similar
- 2 yrs. on similar responsibilities
- Statistical knowledge for quality control
- Project management
- ISO 9001:2015
- Lean manufacturing and 5’s
- Green or Black Belt Six Sigma preferred
- Knowledge & experience of Microsoft office tools
- Statistical programs use
- Capacity for data analytics
The candidate personal fit:
- Conflict resolution oriented
- Auto motivated
- Agenda Ownership
- High internal need to succeed
- Team development
- Service attitude
- US Travel visa required