Real Estate Industrial Development DirectorJob ID: 7460 Save Job
Our client is an organization that operates in the Tijuana-San Diego mega-region, primarily industrial real estate, developing large industrial compounds (i.e. Many for manufacturing and industrial use), expanding housing projects as well as private hospitals, commercial centers & sport fields. Over the next 4 yrs. the company intends to increase its stake yielding 13 million square ft with efficiency, enabling world-class industrial park developments, residential and urban projects.
This role focuses on 2 missions: supervising the legal requirements and permits of land for industrial development to license construction (operation permits, bank financing, property sales). And to execute the global vision of real estate development (industrial buildings & industrial parks, residential and commercial space) ensuring the correct coordination of tasks, concept ideas, product description, sustainability, maintenance, budget, financial projections, geo technical studies, specifications, executive projects, work programs, costs and performance of the management team. Additionally, hiring new talent, nurturing the customer relation, post sales follow up, and delivering on time with particular guarantees. All of these aspects maintain strong communication with internal areas of Finance, Commercial & Construction.
- Proven experience of permits and legal requirements for real estate industrial development on land
- Proven success of achieving construction licenses, operational permits, and legal required documentation so that the finance department can arrange bank loans, and the commercial area can sell properties
- Multiple project development of industrial ships, residential and commercial compounds
- Capability to push real estate development programs to a macro level
- Deep understanding of the real estate industrial development
- Project coordination of tasks for different areas of industrial development
- Gathering of all correct permits to perform real estate industrial development
- Preferable: Understanding of industrial development software through a third party
Specifications & Skills required:
- Outstanding Emotional intelligence
- High Internal Emotional Need to Succeed
- Leadership based on Humility
- Strict due diligence approach
- Challenge their own status quo with coherence on personal philosophy
- Mind and soul oriented towards results
- Understanding of giving space to the best team’s idea not a personal idea
- Communication is enriched by teaching and sharing, not imposing.
- Degree: B.A. Construction Management, Architecture, Civil Engineer, Master’s degree is a plus.
- Reports to CEO