Human Resources ManagerJob ID: 7541 Save Job
Our client is a high growth contract manufacturer serving the aerospace, Defense, medical device, and commercial sectors who seeks a Human Resources Manager for its Agua Prieta, Sonora, Mexico two manufacturing facilities.
- The HR Manager will lead the establishment and implementation of human resource and organizational development practices and programs that maximize the contribution and secure the well-being of our people, so that the businesses have the talent and energized workforce in order to achieve its strategic objectives.
- As a member of the Companies’ leadership team, contribute to the development of people management and development strategies, priorities and targets.
- Implement the communication plans and activities that ensure the business objectives, plans, budgets and performance are effectively communicated by Directors and Managers to maximize the individual and collective contributions and commitment to continuously improve the performance of the business.
- Establish and continually review the organization size and structure; identify the manpower requirements; and by best practice selection practices ensure the business unit has the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Implement the Company talent review process in Mexico and establish the activities that will develop the leadership and talent pool required to deliver business results.
- Deliver across the salaried population a performance review approach for the hourly population, where people are aware of their part in delivering the business plans, and where objective setting, coaching and performance review processes are in place for all employees.
- Implement and/or improve the company compensation and benefits framework (including bonus plans) in order to motivate employees to deliver the performance required to meet business unit objectives.
- Review pre-payroll.
- Establish business training plans that focuses on closing the critical skills gaps in the organization and implements a structured approach to the identification of training needs, delivery of training, and ensures that the evaluation of the training outcomes permeates through all development activity.
- Develop a robust employee on-boarding program.
- Ensure that the business complies with the employment legislative frameworks in Mexico (Mexico labor law).
- Build a high performing team working culture within the business that recognizes and rewards excellence and encourages performance improvement.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience as a human resources manager. Able to grow to an HR Director role.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment in Mexico.
- Strong human resources generalist background. (recruiting, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and training and development).
- Strong knowledge of Mexico Labor laws, employee relations and Mexico culture.
- Must have a business partner mentality.
- Ideal candidate will be an effective leader, conflict manager, and motivator of people.
- Must be extremely ethical, assertive, good at execution, and possess good communication and people skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS.