Talent Sourcing & Research SpecialistJob ID: 7135 Save Job
It's an exciting time to join our team!
Barbachano International (BIP) is an award-winning company selected by Forbes to America's Best Executive Search Firms for four consecutive years and currently ranks in the top 40. We have a fun, bi-cultural (US / Mexico) fast-paced working environment where team work is highly valued.
Our mission is simple: to impact the lives of professionals and to help organizations reach new heights through their greatest asset—its people. We have been growing since 1992 because of our dedication to connect great job seekers to great employers.
If you are energetic, dynamic, love working on a team, and are looking to grow as a professional, come join us and become part of a global leader in the recruiting and executive search industry.
We are seeking a positive and self-motivated Bilingual Talent Sourcing & Research Specialist to identify the best talent in the USA, Mexico and Latin America and facilitate the recruitment of professionals for our clients and in support of our executive search team. The Talent Sourcing & Research Specialist achieves this by utilizing candidate database research (Linkedin, Google+, facebook, etc.), marketing, and other outreach tactics. This includes placing advertising through internet outlets, print, social media marketing, maintaining candidate database and recruitment campaigns, conducting phone screens and professional history review to determine candidate eligibility, and conducting a review of professional references. This position is Permanent Full-Time or can be part-time ( 25-30 hours per week) with a flexible schedule.
Position Essential Functions:
- Research, source and develop information, leads, candidates, and market intelligence.
- Assist executive recruiters in search projects by using initiative and creativity in sourcing information from published sources, online research, and direct contact with candidates and companies.
- Job ad creation and development
- Placing job advertising publications, online employment sites, and other outlets
- Maintain and drive social media advertising
- Identify companies and departments where desirable candidates are employed.
- Develop information that leads to additional qualified candidates.
- Contact prospective candidates for current and future assignments.
- Create phone screening sheets
- Evaluate detailed candidate professional history and skills
- Determine eligibility of appropriate candidates
- Build and maintain candidate database and recruitment campaigns.
- Compile lists with detailed information about companies and specific industries for specific research projects.
- Establish a network with university career centers, associations of professionals, industry associations, chambers, non-profit career centers, etc.
Candidate required experience, skills, and knowledge:
- 2+ years working in research, administrative or support role, requiring attention to detail and preferably online research.
- Previous experience in the recruiting industry or in recruiting is a plus, but not required.
- Exposure to bi-cultural (US-Mexico or US-Latin America) corporate environments is desirable.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish (95% written and spoken).
- Must have Social Media skills (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or similar)
- Pronounced attention to detail.
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Organizational, prioritizing, and follow-up skills.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Skilled in written and good verbal communication.
We offer and excellent compensation and benefit plan with opportunity for advancement.