Technical Services Specialist (Jalisco)Job ID: 7271 Save Job
Who we are:
Our client is an emerging leader to the Ag-Technology industry, offering product life extension technology for floral and produce products. Our client and its partners work hand-in-hand to reduce negative environmental impacts while delivering fresher, more nutritious produce and enhanced florals to more people in more places.
Our client is a division of a diversified holding company with a core competence in developing and operating global manufacturers of industrial equipment and components.
What you will do:
Responsible for execution of our client’s products as well as customer technical support at point of use/customer facilities ensuring efficient and effective product application and performance as well as on-going high degree of customer satisfaction (for assigned region/customers).
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and high degree of satisfaction with customers through timely and effective service/support, collaboration, and product subject-matter-expertise.
- Learn and understand customer needs translating them into product use protocols and service requirements.
- Assist in launching new customer product use to include training on proper application, handling, and storage.
- Work with customers to troubleshoot and resolve product use issues or complications efficiently and effectively. Assist in development of effective long-term countermeasures and corrective actions.
- Communicate with Product Director on all customer issues, relay remedial action taken, and seek assistance for issues not readily resolved.
- Work to integrate emerging products into effective customer use.
- Product related testing, data collection, statistical analysis, and reporting.
- Assist product and sales teams with product development and innovation as well as account/market penetration and expansion.
- Manage personal daily activities to achieve assigned goals and Key Performance Indicators.
What it will take to be successful:
- Proven technical product background in FRESH produce supply-chain.
- Multiple years of experience working in quality control, quality assurance, food safety or similar in fresh produce packing or post-harvest environment along with a background in R&D for agriculture post-harvest in supply chain experience with sales reps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in AgTechnology, Post-Harvest physiology, or similar degree programs. Master’s Degree highly desired (CIAD program).
- Experience with testing protocols, data collection, statistical analysis, and reporting.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team.
- High degree of professional and commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
- Advanced English language skills.
- Willing and able to travel within defined territory/region by vehicle and air with potential international travel and or travel outside of territory/region (occasional overnight/multiple day travel). Valid driver’s license, insurability, and passport required.
What we can offer:
- An exciting and rapidly growing organization with a passion for innovation.
- Opportunity to directly impact long term organizational performance and growth.
- Opportunity to grow sales of our world class produce life extension products.
- Engaging and progressive culture.