HR Senior DirectorJob ID: 7426 Save Job
HR Senior Director
The Company has been dedicated to stimulating beneficial environmental, social and economic change in its community. The innovations aim to achieve positive and lasting results in the community where they live and work. These include open ocean aquaculture systems with cutting-edge technology, species development, holistic livestock practices, pioneering permaculture principles, and the revitalization of communities through art, gardens, history, culture, architecture, and design.
The Company is seeking a seasoned Director of Human Resources for its La Paz, BCS Mexico Land operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing world-class best practices within the HR department, organizational development strategies, personnel improvement plans, ergonomics, etc. He or she will also manage, control, and oversee the implementation of human resources management regulations and policies aimed at optimizing the performance and development of the company’s staff under a productive and healthy work environment.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management and monitoring of employee culture to maintain a productive and healthy work environment, including: employee activities, consistent messaging and a principle driven management of the department.
- Design, create and manage recruitment & selection program, including: supervising recruitment program, maintaining contact with recruiting companies and overall management of the new employee induction program.
- Development and management of company training programs in conjunction with senior management.
- Supervision of company health & safety program.
- Development and supervision of salary protocols, including: employee communication, consistency across salary levels, and market benchmarking.
- Coordination of community-based programming for community service & team building purposes.
- Management and oversight of the company Code of Ethics.
- Develop evaluation programs.
- Employee engagement programs.
Candidate Qualifications & Requirements:
- 7-10 yrs. experience in Human Resource Management.
- Advance proficiency level in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in oral and written manner.
- Effective Leader, change agent, conflict resolution manager and motivator of people.
- Strong knowledge of Mexico labor laws, with strong employee relations experience.
- Well-rounded HR generalist background with a strong business partner mentality.