Human Resources RepresentativeJob ID: 7153 Save Job
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client company, one of the largest producers of fruit in the World is seeking for an HR Representative that will drive and support the growth and vision of the organization by bringing creative innovative ideas to a very driven work culture. The company is known worldwide for its vision and organizational structure focused on Self-Management. Each colleague’s Mission is their guiding principle of action, and respect, influence and success having to be built based on each colleague’s competency, integrity, effort and persistence
- Through mentoring and training you will be responsible for guiding the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and procedures. The primary mission includes working with other colleagues on recruiting and staffing and labor relation concerns.
- Execute Performance measurement processes and make improvements as needed.
- Adhere and lead Employment and compliance regulations while addressing and finding solutions working hand in hand with department colleagues to resolve concerns.
- Develop need assessments, and support training programs.
- Develop and administer policies and procedures.
- Improve Colleague safety welfare, wellness, and health programs through communication and other means of informational source.
- Support/resolve employment relation concerns as well as support adherence to processes, KPI’s while achieving organizational business goals.
- Innate ability to Identify opportunities for improvement and resolves problems.
- Conduct a continuing understanding and study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep colleagues well informed of new developments.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department.
- Responsible for the preparation of periodic reports for colleagues, as necessary in order to track strategic goal accomplishments.
- Work with key colleagues to establish an in-house colleague training program that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new colleague onboarding and or orientation, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfers.
- Train and guide the business unit colleagues regarding Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and new employment labor law updates.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-colleague relationship and promote a high level of colleague morale and motivation.
- Develop, assist and implement employee safety programs.
- Monitor and administer best practices for the workplace to ensure compliance related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act, Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), are being followed.
- Theorical Knowledge and or experience with employment labor law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employment engagement, and succession career planning and development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Working knowledge of Excel and skills and (HRIS).
- General knowledge of employment labor laws and best practices a plus!
- Bi-lingual English / Spanish with the ability to translate documents for colleagues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and or a minimum of 3 years’ experience of progressive experience in Human Resources.