Executive Search Manager – BilingualJob ID: 7134 Save Job
Due to extreme growth we are seeking an Executive Search Manager to join our talented team!
Are you highly driven, ambitious, and competitive? Does networking and people interaction come natural to you? Do you like to sell and prospect? Are you a good problem solver? Are you organized? Are you experienced with Mexico, South America or Hispanic target markets in the U.S.? If you answered yes to all of these, then a very rewarding career could be waiting for you if you possess the skills mentioned below.
Our Search Managers are trained and coached on how to successfully develop their talent search and recruiting consulting practice in a specific niche. We will assist in choosing a specialty practice, according to your network and competitive advantages. Our Executive Search Managers are not only taught the tools and strategies that have made Barbachano International into one of the most successful mid-size boutique search firms in the Americas but also a system, which if followed, will guarantee your success. It is very common for all our search team to continually earn well over a 6 figure income. The market is booming!
The Executive Search Manager will engage directly in business development and prospecting with multi-national companies and additionally market our executive search and HR solutions through networking with associations, organizations and through trade shows. The Search Manager will also use advanced research/sourcing techniques, direct recruitment, and social media networking to identify the market's best talent, and recruit, evaluate, and market executive talent in industry niche sectors. This position is based in our headquarters in Chula Vista, California but may consider someone working remotely or open to relocation (depending on experience).
Candidate Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional level experience, preferably in consultative sales, business development. If no formal sales or recruitment experience, candidate must have excellent influencing skills, networking and people skills. A recruiting background is a plus but not required. We will train.
- Enjoys client prospecting.
- In depth knowledge of either Business Services, Manufacturing/Industrial, Software/Technology, CPG/Consumer Products, or Commercial sectors is highly desired.
- Familiarity with one of the following job functions: Operations, Sales, Marketing Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, Recruiting, Engineering, IT/Technology.
- Must have developed executive and corporate level contacts in the USA and/or, Mexico/Latin America.
- Must be familiar with internet research and social media.
- Ideal candidate will be highly driven, self-confident, very persistent, possess high energy, great initiative, excellent problem solving skills, and good listening and communication skills.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills.
- Candidate must have a record of job stability.
- Preferably has U.S. legal work status.
- Must enjoy working with variable compensation models.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
If you are ready for a career change, let us know and send us a copy of your resume and a detailed letter explaining why you think you can be successful as an Executive Search Manager (Include Job Code in subject line). You can send detailed letter to email@example.com