Executive Search Manager – BilingualJob ID: 7558 Save Job
Barbachano International (BIP) is the premier executive search and leadership advisory firm in the Americas (USA, Mexico, Latin America, & Canada) with a focus on diversity and multicultural target markets. Since 1992, BIP has served over 50% of Fortune 500 Companies and has been recognized by Forbes as a Top Executive Search Firm in the Americas for the last 7 years, currently ranking #12 nationwide. Outplacement and Executive Coaching services are provided by our sister allied company Challenger Gray & Christmas offering solutions globally in the 6 continents. We are also supported by our NPAworldwide Recruitment Network with partner offices in over 60 countries.
Due to consistent growth, we are seeking an Executive Search Manager to join our talented team!
Are you highly driven, ambitious, and competitive? Does networking and people interaction come natural to you? Do you like to sell and prospect? Are you a good problem solver? Are you organized? If you answered yes to all of these, then an extremely rewarding career could be waiting for you.
Our Search Managers are trained and coached on how to successfully develop their talent search and recruiting consulting practice in a specific niche. We will assist in choosing a specialty practice, according to your network and competitive advantages. Our Executive Search Managers are not only taught the tools and strategies that have made Barbachano International into one of the most successful mid-size boutique search firms in the Americas but also a system, which if followed, will guarantee your success
The Executive Search Manager will engage directly in business development and prospecting with multi-national companies and additionally market our executive search and HR solutions through networking with associations, organizations and through trade shows. The Search Manager will also use advanced research/sourcing techniques and social media networking to identify the market’s best talent, and recruit, evaluate, and market executive talent in industry niche sectors. This position is based in our headquarters in Chula Vista, California but may consider someone working remotely or open to relocation (depending on experience).
Candidate Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience, preferably in consultative sales, business development or recruitment. If no formal sales or recruitment experience, the candidate must have excellent influencing skills, networking and people skills. A recruiting background is a plus but not required. We will train.
- Enjoys client prospecting.
- In depth knowledge of either Business Services, Manufacturing/Industrial, Financial Services, Software/Technology, CPG/Consumer Products, or Commercial sectors is highly desired.
- Must have developed executive and corporate level contacts in the USA and/or, Mexico/Latin America.
- Must be comfortable using technology to elevate productivity (CRM, ERP, Boolean search, AI, etc.)
- The ideal candidate will be highly driven, empathetic, self-confident, assertive, persistent, resilient, excellent problem-solving skills, and good listening and communication skills. Attention to detail and Planning.
- Must have excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Relationship building / networking establishing trust.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
If you are ready for a career change, let us know and send us a copy of your resume and a detailed letter explaining why you think you can be successful as an Executive Search Manager (Include Job Code in subject line). You can send detailed letter to firstname.lastname@example.org