Senior Business Development ManagerJob ID: 7788 Save Job
For over four decades, our client has established an unwavering presence in the Medical and Pharmaceutical industry. They hold the firm belief that being a contract manufacturer transcends mere business relationships. It is a commitment to trust and accountability. With an extensive portfolio comprising more than 1,500 products and services, our client extends their commitment to excellence by operating their own fleet of full-size semi-trucks. These vehicles are equipped with advanced temperature-control capabilities, ensuring the safe and reliable transport of goods, whether they require refrigeration or freezing. At their core, they are not just a company; they’re a partner dedicated to driving success, innovation, and reliability in the Medical and Pharmaceutical, and Bio-Tech industry.
- The Senior Business Development Manager is in charge of overseeing the marketing, business development, and customer support departments for our several divisions in Mexico.
- Responsible for growing our customers in Mexico and reaching the company’s sales targets in Contract Manufacturing, Company Imaging Therapy, and Logistics division.
- Accountable for representing the Company in a professional and ethical manner in front of all personnel, managers, customers, personalities, and government representatives, as well as being a messenger for our company’s vision and mission.
- Responsible for developing marketing business plans related to identifying, qualifying, and pursuing new business opportunities for our company’s sales divisions.
- Keep management informed of any concerns, challenges, issues, or complaints related to our contract manufacturing, antibody imaging and therapeutic sales, marketing, customers, and logistical operations in real time. Communication is critical, must be immediate, and timely. There are no exceptions.
- Responsible for developing reports to accurately assess and monitor the performance of the Contract Manufacturing, Company Imaging and Therapy, and Logistics divisions.
- Properly implement sales strategies, promotional campaigns, and marketing programs with the Director of Business Development for all company sales divisions.
- In charge of giving corporate tours to clients, new leads, government representatives, and other groups who come to the Company in Tecate. Interact with all company managers in order to achieve the organization’s commercial goals. Develop a market analysis to identify business opportunities, define sales strategies and forecast based on the needs of the market,
- Create monthly, quarterly, semester, and annual presentations of our sales division’s KPIs, evaluating statistics to find growth trends.
- The ability to qualify a new business effectively, returning quotes with a quick turnaround.
- Maintain a safe and ethical working environment for employees,
Supervision of Others:
Supervise Business Development Staff such as Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Marketing, and Customer Service.
Experience and Required Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Life science or similar.
- Significant experience (minimum 10 years) in business development / sales area.
- Experience in new business sales, prospecting, and preparing proposals and presentations is essential.
- The position requires Integrity, Intelligence, Experience and Dedication.
- Self-motivated with the ability to generate new sales leads and capitalize effectively on current ones.
- Valid Driver is License, current proof of insurance, and maintain a clean driving record.
- Demonstrates ability to be an effective leader and manager at all times. Previous management experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and apply commercialization action strategy plans.
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities and customer needs.
- Ability to organize sales promotion activities, market research, develop marketing plans including social media.
- Good problem-solving skills, initiative, and hard work.
- Strong team player, interpersonal and communication skills required, ability to fulfill own responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Open to changes and new knowledge, interest in personal and professional improvement, innovative and creative attitude.
- Displays strong leadership and ability to work under pressure; will lead by example and be willing to pitch in to get the job done.
- Outstanding credibility with subordinates, senior management, business partners, relevant agencies, and customers.
- Effectively develops and executes strategies and plans; demonstrates a track record of achievement.
- A comfort level with challenging others and having your ideas challenged.
- Valid Visa laser and Mexican passport
Knowledge, skills and competencies required:
- Strong leadership skills; will lead by example and be willing to pitch in to get the job done.
- Credibility with subordinates, peers, senior management, business partners, relevant agencies and customers.
- A bias for action; effectively develops and executes strategies and plans; demonstrates a track record of achievement.
- Excellent strategic thinking, including the ability to help define the direction of the organization in support of company objectives and make the appropriate business decisions to get there.
- The ability to set and adhere to the highest level of integrity, morals, and ethics.
- Ability to set the highest standards of achievement and capable of assisting others to realize the same.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism with the ability to be a high energy, passionate champion for the company.
- Ability to build closely-knit teams and interact effectively across disciplines.
- Sensitivity to customer requirements.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to drive operations and ensure maximum productivity.
- Ensure systems are world-class and meet the needs of all internal and external constituencies with an emphasis on process, quality, productivity, budget control, and Profitability.
- Develop and implement policies and programs designed to maximize capacity and ensure the highest quality at the lowest cost in a safe working environment.
- Develop and apply appropriate metrics for processes goals and objectives in terms of output, cost, quality, budgeting and forecasting, as well as the ongoing results of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure procedures are in place to allow transparency of operation and processes metrics through management to the QMR team.
- Adhere to all GMP and ISO guidelines.
Working Conditions: Physical & Mental Demands:
Essential duties are performed in a temperature-controlled warehouse setting. Requires ability to stand or sit for extended periods.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
An equal opportunity employer and all employees are responsible for maintaining a discrimination and harassment free environment.
AII employees are accountable for conducting their daily business responsibilities in an ethical and moral manner.